Our dress code was created to encourage the proper attitude and respect for all dance disciplines, safety for our students, and to allow the instructor to properly evaluate technique. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Please review our dress code policy prior to purchasing dance clothes and shoes. More shoe information is available here.
For all dancers:
- No Jeans
- No Gum
- No Bare Legs
- No Jewelry – Stud earrings are acceptable.
- Hair must be securely tied back and secured out of the face.
- Dance shoes are not to be worn outside.
- All shoes and other related dance items should be labeled with your dancer’s name so that lost items may be returned.
- Please come to class ready to dance, with proper cover-ups on when entering and exiting the classroom.
- Solid color leotard and tights.
- Hair must be secured in a bun or messy bun at all times. Short hair must be pulled away from the face and neck.
- A ballet sweater, legwarmers, and/or skirt may be worn during class.
- Tutus may be worn by Creative Movement classes only.
- Pink leather ballet shoes specific to each class. Shoes should be tied with strings tucked in.
- Leotard or long cami, jazz pants or dance shorts with leggings/tights, and fitted top.
- Black Tap Shoes specific to each class.
- Leotard or long cami, jazz pants or dance shorts with leggings/tights , and fitted top.
- Shoes are selected by class.
- Solid color leotard or long cami, jazz pants or dance shorts with leggings/tights, and fitted top.
- Convertible tights or leggings are to be worn under dance shorts.
- Lyrical – foot undies.
- Modern – bare feet.
Tumble and Cheer:
- Leotard or long cami under cheer shorts and fitted top.
- Clothes must be fitted for safety in spotting and stunting.
- Tumble – bare feet.
- Cheer – clean white tennis shoes that are not worn outside.
Boys Hip Hop:
- Solid shirt or tank top, basketball shorts, or sweats.
- Tennis shoes that are not worn outside.